PARAGON CAR SHAMPOO
Here is Auto Elixir Paragon Car Shampoo it is one of the most advanced car wash treatments you can buy for your vehicle. It combines outstanding cleaning properties that dissolve and loosen dirt, grime and contaminants while leaving absolutely no residue on the surface. This ensures a streak free look, clean and smooth finish on every surface, every time.
This automotive shampoo has been developed using extremely high quality materials and incorporates foam boosting technology for long lasting foam and streak free results. The shampoo is highly concentrated with a mixture ratio of 1:2000 this makes it possible to make up to 1000 litres of shampoo solution from just one 500ml bottle. This means that out of one 500ml bottle an average of 50 car washes can be achieved. It is of course pH balanced and suitable for regular washes of vehicles treated with waxes, sealants and coatings.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Pre wash the bodywork by rinsing with a hose or pressure washer
- Add 1 or 2 capfuls of Paragon into a bucket of warm water
- Fill a second bucket with plain water
- Using a wash mitt, start at the top of the car working down rinsing the mitt in a second bucket of plain water before taking fresh car bath from the first bucket
- Rinse thoroughly with an open end hose and dry.
features and benefits
- PH Balanced formula
- Pleasant coconut and vanilla fragrance
- Wax, sealant and coating safe
- Very high dilution ratio
- High power cleaning ability
- High foam and low residue
- Available in 250ml and 500ml
what do our customers say?
Chanayda Mobile Valeting - Filey
"Slick, smooth and cuts through the dirt with ease. The scent is pretty appealing too, very similar to a strawberry mojito. At 1:2000 ratio a little goes a long way. If this isn't in your kit bag then you're missing out. Now a permanent fixture of our stage 4 package"
Carphotographs - Instagram
"Tried Auto Elixir's new Paragon shampoo today. Very impressive, glides across the surface, just the right amount of bubbles and a great price. Thrown into the deep end with a neglected BMW it was used on today too.